My very first game mod ever! I really wanted to try some conversions, so I started with, what I think is, the easiest. The Sims3 Grim Reaper! But even as I say that it's still pretty hard. Included are swatches from the original mesh that would normally go unused.
- The first swatch is how the Reaper looks in game.
- The second is the diffuse layer without the multiply layer on top of it.
- The third is the Sims3 specular map that is somewhat incompatible with the Sims4.
All in all I'm pretty happy with this. There are some problem, though:
1) Sliders don't work. May not even want them to.
2) Couldn't get the CAS or skirt vertex groups to work.
3) Could not get other LODs to work; they kept on glitching out.
You can find this in fullbody costumes. Please do not re-up or modify without permission.www.4shared.com/s/fhw9oIIYFei